What are telemarketing calls
From lead generation to re-engagement, qualification and follow-up, telemarketing is the best value human interaction you can use to bridge the gap between marketing and sales. It is the perfect opportunity to find out what your prospects want from you. Carefully planned in line with the sales approach and executed by professionals it gives you all you need to qualify and nurture your leads.
No automation can replace telemarketing or at least that vital human ingredient of the lead nurture process that telemarketing provides
The value in telemarketing calls
Your sales journey/funnel will dictate the best place for using this valuable and unique ingredient. What do you need answers to?
- Confirmation of client fit (talking to the right organisation and the right person in that organisation),
- Engagement at the right level for where they are at and knowledge of their reservations and objections to what you are offering (or even your industry,business in general) is just gold for the sales approach.
- What is their intent right now in relation to what you offer, how ready to buy are they (from cold to hot). Have questions ready to qualify if their offer is of value to them now.
- LISTEN to their feedback, reservations to find the great conversation opener.
- Consider and plan out the main reservation points so you can use the objections raised as a conversation starter – how amazing for sales that you can start to deal with reservations at every stage.
- The chance to Introduce what will happen next so they expect and maybe even look for your emails follow ups and forthcoming actions and communications.
Whenever we buy we buy with our emotions first and then rationalise it with logic, we don’t buy with our wallet first. With B2B we are usually either buying more time or the opportunity to earn more money. We need to be finding those drivers so that we can get into the details. Take a look at my blog here https://yourleadgeneration.co.uk/why-do-people-buy-from-you/.
If you don’t ask you will never know. Most businesses are not asking but instead cling to the belief that either they already know what the prospects want or that their prospects don’t know what they want. Telemarketing gives you a way of asking people about their problems, challenges and stresses and I have found the answers we get for our clients are always useful.
Key benefits to maximise in your telemarketing calls:
The opportunity to create a personal touch – so make sure you are using the right personnel to create the right impression and support your brand awareness and quality.
Flexibility, with the right information, training and language skills telemarketers can find out for you where your prospects are at, their reservations to your service, industry, products and be able to deal with them. Knowing your prospects reservations is the key to
Intelligence gathering, so if your initial goal is not fulfilled for whatever reason well briefed telemarketers will gather useful information for you from
Agile – telemarketing is such an agile tool it can be slotted in at any stage of your sales process and with a team you work with repeatedly they can quickly move from project to project.
Consistency – for a consistent sales funnel you need to commit to regular consistent lead generation work – have a plan around your activity and keep doing it. read more here – https://yourleadgeneration.co.uk/the-importance-of-consistency-in-your-marketing/
Still need convincing how telemarketing can work for you – give me a call!